Have something to sell or advertise?
You can book Your Classified Ads Online.
For effortless advertising in the printed Sydney Morning Herald and The Age newspapers, simply go to advertisers.com.au and book your classified ad by following just a few simple steps.
- Select your advertising category
- Select your publication
- Place your ad
It's really that easy! You can book 24/7 - it takes just a few minutes to book, pay online and confirm your advertising.
- For Sale - Buying & Selling (such as Garage sales, Antiques, Computer Services, Building Materials)
Employing new staff, selling a car or a property?
|A job||Place your newspaper & online ad with us at mycareer.com.au
|A car||Place your online ad with us at Drive.com.au
|A property||Place your newspaper or online ad with us at Domain.com.au
Updated: Wednesday June 19, 2013
View ads in Fairfax Classifieds
- Buying & selling - Garage sales, Pets, Computers, Building materials and more…(709 ads)
- Trades & services - Plumbers, Electricians, Accountants and more…(0 ads)
- General Auctions - Antiques, Collectables, Auto’s, Furniture and more… (41 ads)
- Tenders - Private and Government tenders (136 ads)
- Personals - Introductions and Agency services (0 ads)
- Notices - Births, Engagements, Marriages, Deaths, Funerals, In Memoriam and more…(790 ads)
Our Contact Centres phone numbers
- Sydney Morning Herald: 13 25 35
- The Age: 13 22 43
- Illawarra Mercury: 02 4221 2222
- Newcastle Herald: 13 16 96
Incorporates Newcastle Herald, Central
Coast Herald and The Central Coast Sun Week.
- Warrnambool Standard 03 5563 1888
- Fairfax Community Newspapers: 13 24 25
Incorporates Blacktown Sun, Hills News, Liverpool
Champion, Macarthur Advertiser, Parramatta Sun, Penrith
Sun, St George & Sutherland Leader, St. Marys Star